Wednesday, September 22

Hello people! Super long never blog le wor. Oops! Hees :P
Oh yah, for the 6 rebellions, I wanna ask which website you all want to use for our blog. Blogger or wordpress or what? So I can create. Hees :P Since I'm always the one not coming for gatherings or whatsoever. Shall do this as a compensation alrights! Tell me on my tagboard or msg me when you all read this post to reply me kay! Heeeeeeeeeees :P


Actually, I'm freeeeeeeeeeeee nowww! Exams overrrrr!! YAYYYYYYYY! WOOTTTTTTTTSSSS!! ^^ I wanna find a job now! Anyone who got lobang, can tell me? Hees :P


Even though I'm on holidays, I still got school stuffs, like parents' forum and all. Need to help out by promoting my course to those parents and sec 4 students i guess. LOLS. First time doing this kind of thing sia. A bit scary. Though I'm really excited to tell people about my course! just that my english language and all those communcation skills really cmi. Those who know me should know that! HAHAHA! :P


Yay, 1 month real holiday! Must use this time wisely! HAHAHA! Cannot waste my time, must play play play play playyyyyyyyyyy!! ^^ If got people want me to work, then of course, need to work work work work work!! HAHAHA! But it's all for experience! :D


HAPPY HOLIDAYSSSSSSSSSS FOR POLY PEOPLEEEEEE!! HAPPY STUDYING FOR JC PEOPLEEEEEEE! OOPS! HAHAHAHA :P

No comments: